Clicky

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am getting Old, I am growing Scared


Sometimes I fear to tell people my real years, I am not that old but I think I am taking that directions. I am sure that I have lived half of years and old age is slowly setting in.

I do not know why that seem to scare me; I though it is good to grow up, marry and have children. But I am wondering why my thoughts have changed over time. I now admire young kids, I some times wish I could go back in years and be like them.

You see, life would have been a good thing without old age and death, but the more a person grows, the more those two come near. You might be wondering my age, I am not yet 30 but I do not think it is a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
King of Uganda © 2010 Designed by 999 Technologies