Clicky

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Announcing My Wedding


Hi Friends, I am so happy to inform you that i am soon going to Wed, actually the wedding is scheduled to take place the last week of March next year. Everyone is welcome. The plans and preparations for the wedding are in full gear. My family members and friends are so supportive and i thank them a lot for that.

I will inform you about the reception venue later. I though that i will be nervous when my wedding period comes, however, i feel happy because i am finally going to leave the hard single life to stay with my wife for ever.

Yes, i didn't tell you, about the woman i am going to wed, actually, i do not know her yet. I have only made the wedding program, set all the dates and find all the venues. But the is one problem. I have not yet found the bride. It is only obstacle present but i am sure that by the time March comes, i will have her.

1 comments:

Mbabazi on November 12, 2010 at 1:29 AM said...

god luck finding a wife. visit by mine and follow if you like mbabaziannet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
King of Uganda © 2010 Designed by 999 Technologies