Clicky

Friday, August 13, 2010

Are my Parents my True Parents


One thing is know is that my mother told me that i am her Child, my father told me that too. However i do not have enough evidence to believe so. But i have reasons to doubt.

First my mother told me that i was born in the 1980's, however, my dad told me that i was born in 1970's. This makes believe that one of them might not be my real parent. the only thing both have right is the place i was born- Wobulenzi, Luwero, Uganda.

Yes, this is the place i grew up from and it is probable that they might be guessing. Some times i wonder whether it is because they are getting old, but at 50, a person should be remembering well.

I just like it that i am a true Uganda, i do not resemble nationality. Yes, i am happy to be from Uganda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
King of Uganda © 2010 Designed by 999 Technologies