Clicky

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Women in Uganda are not faithful


This is not my view; it is something many men in Uganda will agree too. It looks like getting a faithful woman in Uganda is next to landing on the sun- purely impossible.

That is why I have stayed all these years without getting a lover; it is a waste of time. I am not used to being played by a woman and I do not think I can handle it, sadly, that’s what women in Uganda know best.

Its bad it is many times impossible to hide a way from love, but I know I will. Ever since that day when a certain girl gave up on me without a clear reason, I have sworn not to love any other girl from Uganda.

Hey, please do not think that I hate girls, or I fear women or that I am shy. I have some good money to make those women come running but I simply do not want. I am yet to find any Ugandan man who has never been heart broken by a woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
King of Uganda © 2010 Designed by 999 Technologies