Clicky

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Map of Uganda is for me the best, See


I have looked at so many maps of different nations but i think the map of Uganda is just perfect. Have a look at this map of Uganda


View Larger Map

That was a beautiful satellite map of Uganda, Now, you cab also see the Uganda Map draw literally


View Larger Map

I think you will now agree with me that Uganda has the best map on the planet. If you think your country has a map better than that of Uganda. You can tell me and i check it. But i really doubt whether that can be true.

I would not mention the names of the countries but there are some countries with maps which i really do not like. I mean, they do not look so good. But with Uganda map, i do not think any map can beat that of Uganda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
King of Uganda © 2010 Designed by 999 Technologies